Our Mission Statement “Everybody Can Be Somebody” reflects our School’s friendly atmosphere and open management where everyone is valued and all views are welcome.
Courtland School Aims:
- To strive for the best possible quality of learning.
- To nurture confident and caring members of society.
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment that promotes children’s learning.
- To promote home/school relationships that support children’s learning.
- To be a school that enriches and is enriched by the local community.
- To value all staff as professionals and members of the learning community.
- To organise and manage the school effectively and efficiently.
- To plan for the school’s future development and continuing success.
At Courtland we place great importance on the value of the partnership between home and school in achieving these aims. We believe that you can help your child gain the most from their time with us by taking an active interest in the life of the School and in your child’s learning.