On behalf of our Staff and Governors I would like to welcome you and your children to Courtland School. At Courtland we work hard as a team to encourage your child to be happy and successful during this important stage in their learning. We believe that every Courtland child and adult has an important contribution to make to the life of our School.
Our Mission Statement “Everybody Can Be Somebody” reflects our School’s friendly atmosphere and open management where everyone is valued and all views are welcome.
Courtland School Aims:
- To strive for the best possible quality of learning.
- To nurture confident and caring members of society.
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment that promotes children’s learning.
- To promote home/school relationships that support children’s learning.
- To be a school that enriches and is enriched by the local community.
- To value all staff as professionals and members of the learning community.
- To organise and manage the school effectively and efficiently.
- To plan for the school’s future development and continuing success.At Courtland we place great importance on the value of the partnership between home and school in achieving these aims. We believe that you can help your child gain the most from their time with us by taking an active interest in the life of the School and in your child’s learning.This Brochure introduces you to our School. If you would like to know more, please get in touch. We would be delighted to meet you.
Miss Lisa Walker Headteacher